QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Headphone Jack Repair
Broken earphone jacks are a major issue! Not only does it mess with your morning run, it also stinks when you need to block out the outside world and be in your own space. When you experience problems in sounds from the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, it is time for repair work.
Here's how it goes:
- Your device will go through a full diagnostic – it needs to be inspected thoroughly before any repair or replacements are suggested.
- We have dealt with hundreds of phones, so we guarantee top-notch customer service.
- After testing the headphone jack and searching for other possible problems, repair solutions are provided, including replacement of the jack. If another problem is found, we provide a detailed breakdown of projected costs for your convenience – just look them over and get back to us if you have questions.
- We understand that Samsung Galaxy S7 parts are delicate and need to be handled with care, and we order only the highest quality components that are compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- After our work is done, we will send back the phone - no additional costs. Furthermore a tracking number is provided so you know exactly when to expect the delivery.
- We guarantee a super-fast turnaround time after assessing the damage and number hours it will take to repair.
iFixYouri stands by our work – all earphone jacks repaired by us will work as like-new, so you can keep getting into your music. Please contact with us via telephone or email with any questions you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.