QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 6 Plus Battery Repair!
Even though an iPhone 6 Plus battery will eventually exhaust its shelf life, a dying battery barely 6 months after purchase is certainly not normal. There is a tell-tale sign: is your brand new battery being used up too fast? If yes, it is time to consult our technicians and get the battery repaired without further delay.
Here’s how we can help:
- Mail us your iPhone 6 Plus smartphone – you will receive a shipping label and tracking number via email for your peace of mind. Our technicians will examine the phone to make sure there are no other issues as well.
- Battery issues can occur due to a variety of reasons – water damage, accidental drops, corrosive deposits, etc. Whatever the problem is, our technicians will detect the cause and proceed with feasible solutions.
- Your phone couldn’t be in better hands – we have vast experience in handling iPhones, with a great success rate for repairing all iPhone models.
- Sophisticated technology and methods are used for repairs – we restore functionality to the battery to enhance efficiency and performance at the same time.
- Only high quality parts are used – we ensure the battery is compatible with iPhone 6 Plus models and related components.
- Our turnaround time is just 24 hours, although it might take longer if the damage is more extensive and/or has spread to other parts as well.
- Before the phone and battery is shipped back, we double-check to ensure that the repairs have been successful.
- There will not be any additional changes beyond the battery repair, and we also generate a tracking number for you to keep an eye on the shipment.
Leaving a faulty or corroded battery inside your iPhone 6 Plus is a huge mistake as it can lead to permanent damage to the smartphone – it is imperative to get it repaired right away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.